“Staying active during pregnancy can help you to adapt to your changing body shape, and help you to cope with labour”
The NHS recommends that you try to get active every day, even 30 minutes of walking can be enough to help your body adapt to pregnancy and cope with labour.
Tips for staying active in pregnancy:
– Keep up your normal daily physical activity or exercise for as long as you feel comfortable.
– Do not exhaust yourself. You should be able to hold a conversation while exercising without becoming breathless.
– If attending exercise classes, make sure the instructor is aware that you are pregnant.
– Drink plenty of water and avoid strenuous exercise in hot weather.
– Remember that exercise does not have to be strenuous to be beneficial.
Don’t worry about your changing body shape, focus on strengthening yourself to cop with the labour and new motherhood.
#fit4mii #onlinefitness #fitnessonline #homeworkout #homeworkouts #fitness #fitnessmotivation #health #healthy #healthylifestyle #healthychoices #familyfitness #fitnessforlife #healthandwellness #beiintentional #babyonboard #smallbabybump #baby #babybump
Discover non surgical face lift options | Find skin tightening face massage techniques | Learn how to tighten skin on face without surgery
Find out what is keto diet, Ketogenic foods, keto diet foods, keto weight loss, keto friendly foods and ketogenic diet for beginners.
Unlocking the Power of Online Therapy and Counselling: Experience Life-Changing Benefits with a Virtual Therapist
Discover the Benefits of Online Counselling and Therapy | Recover from Grief In your own Home | Find Online Therapists and Counsellors Today